Welcome to McMullen County!
#2021-1004 Resolution Supporting the United States Constitution
2021-1005 Declaration of Local State of Disaster
#2021-1006 Resolution 2nd Amendment Safe Haven County
Renewal of Border Security Proclamation 9/19/2022
#2023-1001 Regarding Wild Animals
Order Appointing the McMullen County Community Center as an auxiliary courthouse of McMullen County
Governor’s Proclamation Renewal for COVID-19 04/15/23
Proclamation Declaring Serious Drought Conditions 9/29/22
Proclamation From Governor Greg Abbott For Border Crisis 5.12.2023
The purpose of this site is to provide you with information about the county, and keep you up to date on activities taking place in the community. Please take note of the following upcoming events:
For more information on any of these events please visit our Calendar page and click on the event.
Do you need help?
- For a Traffic Citation (Ticket) you will need to Speak to the Court, please call: 361-274-3372, you will need to speak to a clerk in the J.P. office. Please call between 8am-1pm. The phone lines will be closed from 1pm – 4pm. You may come in person anytime between 8 am- 4pm.
- Aging/Senior Nutrition: (McMullen County Meal Assistance Program) 361-274-3900
- Case Management: http://www.ccsct.org/program/community-services-block -grant/
- Utility Assistance: http://www.ccsct.org/program/utility-assistance/ or 830-767-2019
- Texas Department of Family and Protective Services: 361-358-9790
- Alamo Area Agency on Aging Benefits Counseling: 210-362-5561
- Elder Care/ A Place for Mom: 888-704-7782
- Mental Health Issues: Camino Real Community Services: 830-767-2320
- Homeless Teenagers: Covenant House: 800-999-9999
- Medicaid: 211
- Transportation: Alamo Area Council of Governments Alamo Regional Transit: 866-889-7433
- Need Help with a legal problem? click here Texas Court Help
- National Weather Station Link:
- Here is a website available to veterans who may need assistance. Please reach out to: MakeTheConnection.net
- Link to Alcoholic Anonymous meeting locations in Texas-https://alcoholicsanonymous.com/aa-meetings/texas/
- Link to The Mesothelioma Center regarding asbestos abatement and awareness: https://www.asbestos.com/states/texas/–https://www.asbestos.com/abatement-guide/
- Additional Mesothelioma Assistance: https://www.mesothelioma.com/states/texas/
- Texas Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program for more information visit: Texas Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program
- Free mental health and substance abuse resources for people at any stage of their recovery journey, including resources/treatment, warning signs, how to talk to a family member, definitions of different types of treatment and a local treatment center directory. Texas addiction treatment resource https://www.addictions.com/rehabs/texas/
P.O. Box 238
504 Courthouse Dr.
Tilden, TX 78072
P.O. Box 242
401 Main Street
Tilden, Texas 78072
Phone: Dial 911 in an emergency
PO Box 237
501 River Street
Tilden, TX 78072
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- CONCEALED HANDGUN CARRY CLASS, JUNE 24, 2023, 8:30 AM-1:30 PM
- 2nd Commissioners Court in June will held on Monday, June 26th. Please note the change of day to Monday.
- MCMULLEN COUNTY COMMISSIONERS COURT, MAY 30, 2023, 10:00 AM
- McMullen County Offices Will Be Closed for Memorial Day, May 29, 2023
- MCMULLEN COUNTY BUDGET WORKSHOP, JUNE 1, 2023, 9:00 AM